101 Safe Journey Quotes and Wishes (Copy + Paste)
This page may contain compensated links. For more information read our disclaimer.
This is the biggest compilation of safe journey quotes you’ll find on the internet. Perfect to use on your Instagram caption to inspire wanderlust or to give someone happy journey wishes.
It’s very true that travel is about taking risks, but calculated risks do not have to be unsafe. If you are looking for safe travel quotes, here you will find a mixture of quotes about being safe when you travel. But they also encourage you to take the risk anyway.
Because, after all, if you are taking the journey, you’re also taking the risk of travelling into the unknown. That’s what makes these safe travels wishes so meaningful.
SAFE JOURNEY QUOTES CONTENTS
Safe journey quotes are harder to come by than you might think. There are plenty of awesome general travel quotes and inspiration out there but when it comes to safe travels quotes specifically, the pickings are a little thin.
But luckily for you, we have trawled the internet and hand-picked 101 of the best safe journey quotes along with safe travel well-wishes for you to copy and paste. So read on and get your inspiration for quotes about safe travels!
SAFE TRAVEL QUOTES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
How to wish someone to stay safe? Here is a compilation of the best safe travel quotes by philosophers and writers from around the globe. All you need to do is copy + paste these amazing stay safe wishes (with their authors) into your email to your friend, pop them on your Instagram post with an awesome journey caption, or create your own digital card.
1. “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.”– Chuck Thompson
2. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal”– Paulo Coelho
3. “The world is waiting for you. Good Luck. Travel Safe. Go!”– Phil Keoghan
4. “And the purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “Beautiful girl, take care of yourself. No-one else knows what your soul needs.”– Aston G
6. “Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious. I have tried prudent planning long enough. From now on I’ll be mad.”– Rumi
7. “Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life”– Michael Palin
8. “The farther you go, however, the harder it is to return. The world has many edges, and it’s easy to fall off.”– Anderson Cooper
9. “The more you weigh the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe. Eat cake.”– Unknown
10. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”– Confucius
11. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”– Andre Gide
12. “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and avoid the people, you might better stay home.”– James A. Michener
13. “A ship in a harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”– John A. Shedd
4. “Great things never came from comfort zones.”– Anonymous
15. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”– Mark Twain
16. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.”– Jack Canfield
17. “Adventure is worthwhile.”– Aesop
18. “I wandered everywhere, through cities and countries wide. And everywhere I went, the world was on my side.”– Roman Payne
19. “What you have to decide… is how you want your life to be. If you’re forever was ending tomorrow, would this be how you’d want to have spent it? Listen, the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. You know that more than anybody. So don’t be afraid. Be alive.”– Sarah Dessen
20. “Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show”– Unknown
21. “This was how it was with travel: one city gives you gifts, another robs you. One gives you the heart’s affections, the other destroys your soul. Cities and countries are as alive, as feeling, as fickle and uncertain as people. Their degrees of love and devotion are as varying as with any human relation. Just as one is good, another is bad.”– Roman Payne
22. “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.”– George Augustus Moore
23. “Everything will be alright in the end so if it is not alright it is not the end.”– Deborah Moggach
SAFE JOURNEY QUOTES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
These safe journey quotes are just as juicy as the travel quotes above. But instead of being about travel, they are more about the journey, whether it be a physical journey or one within. Love a good journey? Continue reading our quotes for a safe journey!
24. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.”– Babs Hoffman
25. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”– Tim Cahill
26. “To travel is to take a journey into yourself.”– Danny Kaye
27. “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.”– Martin Buber
28. “Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”– Matsuo Basho
29. “And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?”– Rumi
30. “…there ain’t no journey what don’t change you some.”– David Mitchell
31. “I can’t think of anything that excites a greater sense of childlike wonder than to be in a country where you are ignorant of almost everything.”– Bill Bryson
ANTHONY BOURDAIN’S BEST SAFE TRAVEL QUOTES
Anthony Bourdain was one of my favourite travellers EVER. Nobody was below him and he would learn from everyone, treat everyone equally and would try everything once.
He took a lot of risks, but always come out better on the other side. he was the ultimate traveller, and I’m sure his travel quotes will inspire you to grab life y the big ol’ balls and enjoy every moment! Enjoy these inspiring travel safe quotes from Anthony.
32. “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.”– Anthony Bourdain
33. “Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life—and travel—leaves marks on you.”– Anthony Bourdain
34. “Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown.”– Anthony Bourdain
35. “I’ve long believed that good food, good eating, is all about risk. Whether we’re talking about unpasteurized Stilton, raw oysters or working for organized crime ‘associates,’ food, for me, has always been an adventure.”– Anthony Bourdain
36. “I wanted kicks—the kind of melodramatic thrills and chills I’d yearned for since childhood, the kind of adventure I’d found as a little boy in the pages of my Tintin comic books.”– Anthony Bourdain
37. “It’s been an adventure. We took some casualties over the years. Things got broken. Things got lost. But I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.”– Anthony Bourdain
38. “Your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.”– Anthony Bourdain
39. “I’m a big believer in winging it. I’m a big believer that you’re never going to find perfect city travel experience or the perfect meal without a constant willingness to experience a bad one. Letting the happy accident happen is what a lot of vacation itineraries miss, I think, and I’m always trying to push people to allow those things to happen rather than stick to some rigid itinerary.”– Anthony Bourdain
40. “Do we really want to travel in hermetically sealed popemobiles through the rural provinces of France, Mexico, and the Far East, eating only in Hard Rock Cafes and McDonald’s? Or do we want to eat without fear, tearing into the local stew, the humble taqueria’s mystery meat, the sincerely offered gift of a lightly grilled fish head? I know what I want. I want it all. I want to try everything once.”– Anthony Bourdain
41. “If I am an advocate for anything, it is to move. As far as you can, as much as you can. Across the ocean, or simply across the river. Walk in someone else’s shoes or at least eat their food. It’s a plus for everybody.”– Anthony Bourdain
FULFILLING LIFE AND SAFE TRAVEL QUOTES BY LAO TZU
Lao Tzu (or Laozi as he is sometimes known) wrote many of my favourite travel quotes. He was an ancient Chinese philosopher who lived sometime between the 4th and 6th Century BC.
Laozi was said to be a contemporary of Confucius during the 6th or 5th century BC. His travel quotes are super catchy, whimsical and well-known around the world.
42. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”– Lao Tzu
43. “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.”– Lao Tzu
44. “Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend.”– Lao Tzu
45. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”– Lao Tzu
SERIOUSLY CATCHY SAFE JOURNEY WISHES
If you’re wishing a friend or loved one well on their journey, be sure to check out all of these safe journey wishes and be safe quotes. Perfect for sending them off on the trip of a lifetime. These well-wishes were inspired by the Birthday Wishes Experts and Asian Tours and Holidays websites. Get inspired for these awesome safe trip quotes!
46. Keep Calm and Have a Safe Trip.
47. Safe journey! Have a blast and be well!
48. You’ve always been adventurous. I hope that you arrive safe and tell me all about what you have seen and done.
49. May your journey be eye-opening! May you have new and profound experiences, and may you arrive and depart in a safe manner!
50. Go safe, move safe, stay safe, leave safe and then back safe…Wishing you a safe journey.
51. May angels fly with you wherever you roam and guide you back safely to family and home.
52. You are more special than words can say….have a safe journey!
53. As long as you have an open mind, able body and a kind heart, you will be safe everywhere.
54. Open your senses, feed your soul. Be carefree and let wanderlust take control. Stay safe.
55. Life isn’t easy. All your life you have to strive to make yourself better. It’s a full-time commitment. To be your best, you have to work your hardest.
56. Time always heals bad vibes and it also teaches us to learn that we should set aside the past and focus on the good things that await us. Have a safe journey!
57. This journey is a once in a lifetime experience. I wish you all the very best for your travels and hope you come back safe and sound. Have a safe trip!
58. Travelling is less about selfies and more about memories. Have a safe trip.
59. Don’t get so distracted by the finish line that you forget to enjoy the journey.
60. Life isn’t meant to be lived caged within walls and mindsets. The only way to break free from the shackles of monotony is to travel. Bon voyage!
61. Each successful step in life means there is a successful future ahead of us. No matter how tough the goings are. Always remember that it takes the tough to keep on going.
62. You are someone who I respect for your strength of character! May the journey that you are going on be undefeated! May it have the quality of safety that you deserve to have!
63. No matter how high you go. No matter how turbulent up there it may be. Don’t worry. I wish you a safe flight. Take care.
64. May your journey be eye-opening! May you have new and profound experiences, and may you arrive and depart in a safe manner!
65. This is thrilling and so amazing. I sure know you are going to miss home. Whichever way it turns, I wish you the safest journey ever.
66. The plane will not crash-land, the journey will not end in sorrow. I promise. But it will end in undiluted joy. Have a safe flight.
67. I wish you a journey free of turbulence, and an atmosphere clear of fog. I wish you safety as you go and come back. Safe journey to you.
68. No matter what the design of the flight is, no matter how sound the engines are, I wish you a safe flight to your destination. And I wish you same on your way home.
READ: Should You Go to India?
69. You will be taught how to use the life jacket. But you probably will never use it. This shall be a journey that is full of merriment. Have a safe flight.
70. It’s normal when you are nervous. Just don’t panic too much. It sure will be a safe ride. Have fun!
71. I may not be the pilot or the co-pilot but I sure am a friend that cares. Whatever I wish you is binding. And so I wish you the safest flight ever.
72. When you are back on this journey, this is what I want to hear; “It was such a great journey like never before, and it went really well. The atmosphere was great, and there was no turbulence at all!”
73. You are my hero for taking the kind of trip most people only dream about. Have a great time!
MORE ADVENTUROUS TRAVEL QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU
Just in case you haven’t filled your travel quote quota or you haven’t found the right one for you. Here’es a collection of more obscure and more well-known travel quotes that will be sure to give you a healthy dose of wanderlust.
74. “I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.”– Robert Louis Stevenson
75. “When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.”– Clifton Fadiman
76. “I read; I travel; I become”– Derek Walcott
77. “Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”– Miriam Beard
78. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.”– Marcel Proust
79. “It is not the destination where you end up but the mishaps and memories you create along the way.”– Penelope Riley
80. “Travel brings power and love back into your life.”– Rumi
81. “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the most pleasant sensations in the world. You are surrounded by adventure”– Freya Stark
82. “Only one who wanders finds new paths.”– Norwegian proverb
83. “To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to gain all while you give, to roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live.”– Hans Christian Andersen
84. “Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.”– Helen Keller
85. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.”– William Feather
86. “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”– Ernest Hemingway
87. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”– Henry Miller
88. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.”– Anaïs Nin
89. “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”– Terry Pratchett
90. “The further I go, the closer to me I get.”– Andrew McCarthy
91. “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.”– Mary Anne Radmacherr
92. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.”– Maya Angelo
93. “Get out, explore. Thrive. Challenge authority. Challenge yourself. Evolve. Change forever.”– Brian Krans
94. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.”– Anonymous
95. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.”– Saint Augustine
96. “The best education I have ever received was through travel.”– Lisa Ling
97. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”– Ibn Battuta
98. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.”– Mark Twain
99. “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.”– David Mitchell
100. “Everyone of a hundred thousand cities around the world had its own special sunset and it was worth going there, just once, if only to see the sun go down.”– Ryu Murakami
101. “There’s something about arriving in new cities, wandering empty streets with no destination. I will never lose the love for the arriving, but I’m born to leave.”– Charlotte Eriksson
That concludes our epic list of 101 safe journey quotes and wishes. I hope you found quickly and easily the perfect quote for you in an easy to copy + paste format so you can wish them safe travels on their next journey
If you have any feedback about this post or know of a safe travel quote that NEEDS to be included immediately, just comment below!
Pin for later!
Share the love, share this post! ⬇